Nick Jonas. Photo: David Gabber / PRPhotos.com
Everybody wants to look their best and be as healthy as possible. When summer rolls around, this means trying to achieve the perfect summer beach body. Our favorite celebs seem to look beach ready year round, but how do they do it? What do their workout routines and diet plans look like? Celebrities are always showing off their fitness methods and are eager to share new ideas!
Dying to learn how to get the perfect beach body this summer? Check out these awesome celebrity workout tips!
1. Mix it up: When you first start working out, you tend to stick to the things you know. You go running every day, or you spend all your time lifting weights. Singer Ellie Goulding says the key to her workout is mixing up her routine! Spend one day at the gym doing cardio, another day go try boxing, and a different day lifting weights. As long as you have variety, you will never get bored.
2. Update your diet: One of the simplest and most effective ways of improving your health and fitness is to enhance your diet. Cut out unhealthy things like sugar and sweets and add more protein to your meals. Performer Calvin Harris achieved this when he showed off his daily breakfast. Each day, he makes a mouth watering, egg white omelette with smoked salmon and spinach. His routine is a perfect example of how you can eat well and still have it be delicious!
3. Get a partner: When you’re having a bad day or feeling as unmotivated as ever, you need someone to help pick you up. This is when having a workout partner comes in handy. Celebrity power couple Beyoncé and Jay-Z are known to workout together whenever they can. While she is running, he might be on the bikes, but either way they are there supporting each other and working towards their goals!
4. Do something fun: Getting fit doesn’t always have to mean spending countless hours in the gym. Instead, follow the advice of Nick Jonas, and do things you actually enjoy. For him, this means playing sports and getting in his cardio instead of spending an hour on the treadmill. This is extremely useful for people who don’t enjoy the atmosphere inside a gym. You get to do things you enjoy, get outdoors, and even incorporate your friends.
Related Link: Top 5 Celebrity Diets That Actually Work
5. Incorporate daily life: If you lead a busy life and can’t find spare time to go to the gym every day, simply add little workouts to your daily life. Iggy Azalea’s advice is to make squats and sit ups as important as brushing your teeth. Taking five minutes out of your night right before you go to bed can make a huge difference in the long run!
What workouts work best for you? Comment below!
script.src = ‘http://widget.crowdignite.com/widgets/28900?_ci_wid=_CI_widget_’+_CI.counter;
script.async = true;