Ashley laconetti doesn’t make dating her first priority. According to UsMagazine.com, The Bachelor alum is too busy to go on random dates after she’s done recording her Almost Famous podcast. The single celebrity joked that she would rather have God drop a husband in her lap than go on dates with strangers. We bet that laconetti will someday get lucky with love!
Although we can’t predict when you will meet the next person you’ll be in a relationship with, we can help by giving you some advice about opening up your schedule for date nights:
1. Free up your weekend nights: The best opportunity to go on date with a busy schedule would be your weekends. Many fun venues usually have events that you and your date can enjoy on Saturday. Sundays are good for restaurants specials and maybe brunch specials depending on what you and your date want to do.
2. Try finishing up work projects during week: Tackle work projects during the week to allow you to enjoy your weekend. It might be easier said than done, but you will be thankful when you have a fun date to enjoy on the weekend!
3. Take advantage of the holidays: The holidays are really good for date nights! Most work offices will give their workers time off. Take advantage of your free time by planning a date night with someone new!
How can you free up your schedule for date nights? Let our busy readers know in the comments!
This America’s Got Talent judgeis proud to be single and divorced from her husband. According to People.com, Spice Girl singer Mel B made an appearance at the 2017 MTV’s Video Music Awards wearing a dressed that said “You Will Never Own Me.” Many have speculated that the eye catching message alludes to her ongoing divorce and a temporary restraining order against her celebrity ex Stephen Belafonte. The single celebrity will be back in court on September 25th to make arrangements.
Don’t allow your divorce to get the best of you! Although this may be a troubling process, it best to stay strong and keep your head up. Here are some ways you can empower yourself through a messy divorce:
1. Focus on your family and career: Let the new direction of your life to steer you in the direction of your family and your career. Focusing on your career will allow you to evaluate your current job and decide what your next move might be. Your family will also be a good outlet to help you move on from pain and give you the support to move on.
2. Refresh your look: After any divorce or break up, some people feel the need to get a new hair cut or wardrobe. Embrace the changes that you desire! Making new changes will help you think positively about starting over in your life. If that means updating your fashion or hair style, then go for it!
3. Start reading: Brush up on your reading with books that have encouraging plot lines or read your favorite genre for comfort. Even if you’re not a big reader, try finding a book at a bookstore or Amazon you could see yourself reading. Reading through your divorce will make you become invested in something besides the problems you may be facing.
What do you think of Mel B’s dress? Let us know in the comments!
Bad news for those rooting for Nick Viall and Vanessa Grimaldi to get married soon. The celebrity couple has split up! According to EOnline.com, The Bachelor couple shared a joint statement on their celebrity break-up and there’s a great amount of heartbreak for the both of them. Before their split, the Reality TV stars were determined to not let the Bachelor curse effect their relationship. We hope the two can find love again and maybe star on Bachelor in Paradisein the future.
This celebrity news is upsetting to hear! What are some benefits of sharing your break up news with your ex vs. doing it alone.
Telling people that your relationship has ended is upsetting. Depending how the relationship ended, you might find yourself able to break the news with your former partner. Here are the perks of sharing your break up news with your ex compared to doing it alone:
1. You’ve ended on good terms: There’s a good chance you ended your relationship on good terms if your ex is willing to spread the news about your split. Most exes are too hurt to come together to share bad news about their former relationship. It’s a good sign that they want what’s best for the both of you.
2. You can be civil from now on: Ending things together will allow you to be civil in the future, instead of being spiteful or sad about the break up. You do not have to be best friends with your ex, but it’s good that you can move on from the relationship without any emotional bruises.
3. People will respect how you both handled it: It’s a sign of maturity that you can both stay strong and help each other work toward a new beginning by ending things together. People may ask if there’s a chance you may get back together. That’s another discussion you can have if you both change your mind about breaking up.
What do you think the future holds for these two celebrities? Let us know in the comments!
John Mayer seems to be searching for his next romance! The Love on The Weekend singer left a comment on David Foster’s Instagram picture asking if he suggest him to his daughter Erin. Foster has yet to make a public comment about Mayer’s remark. After breaking up with celebrity ex Katy Perry, the singer reflected on their relationship with song “Still Feel Like Your Man.” According to UsMagazine.com, the singer has clearly moved on and is scoping out his next romance.
This single celebrity made one bold move! What are some ways to utilize social media for dating purposes?
Over the recent years, dating has gone digital and has changed our ways of meeting new people. Here are some ways to use social media for dating purposes:
1. Download apps: Dating apps can be a hit or miss when it comes to dating someone. Some people get lucky and meet someone, while others find themselves mindlessly swiping. Before downloading any dating app, do your research on one you may be interested in and see how you can create a dating profile that others will be interested in.
2. Create a dating resume: Get creative and humorous with you love life by making a funny, yet charming dating resume. According to NYPost.com, a student from Michigan State University created one and it apparently had a successful response. You can also come up with another creative concept that can help boost your dating game.
3. Direct message: Mayer is not the only one that’s used Instagram for getting girls. According to People.com, Justin Bieber directed message a gym’s Instagram account by asking for a girls name in a photo they posted. Although this may seem like the easiest avenue to try dating, use with precaution! Direct messages can often come across as creepy if you have never met the person. If you’ve met person you are messaging, then it may be okay to send a flirty message.
Who do you think John Mayer will date next? What dating tips would you give him? Let us know in the comments!
Television producer SallyAnn Salsano and famous matchmaker Patti Stanger have teamed up to create a new reality TV show on WE tv called Love Blows, which follows the drama of a Chicago family’s matchmaking business. In our exclusive celebrity interview, Salsano and Stanger chat about their show, previous television projects, and today’s dating world.
Read and listen to this celebrity interview from the masterminds behind the matchmaking reality TV show Love Blows!
SallyAnn, we last spoke about Martha and Snoop’s Potluck Dinner, soI have to start off with saying congratulations because that’s a tremendous success and your first Emmy nomination! How does that make you feel?
Salsano: I’m super proud of that. They are such power houses, superstars, and household names worldwide. Working with them — there’s almost nothing they won’t do. They are super dedicated 24/7 and on set with you morning, noon, and night. And creatively, it’s really fun. We really had a great time.
You’ve said that there are a lot of commonalties between them, even though people may view them as so different. Do you think that played a role in the show’s success?
Salsano: There’s all this hullabaloo now in our world about different people and people being against each other. If the country was more like this show, we’d be in a better place. If you like someone, nothing brings you together more than a good meal and good conversation. Just get together and have a good time! It doesn’t matter where you’re from, where you’re raised, or what you’re like. At the end of the day, we all like to eat, laugh, and have fun. That’s basically what this show’s about.
Absolutely – great point. Patti, last month, you were on Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry, and you shared that your adoptive mother was really good at giving you advice. What was that experience like?
Stanger: It’s not so much what he says and how he says it. It’s more like, when you’re in the room, there’s a strong energy. You feel the presence of your loved one. He’s a guy that brings in the energy of your loved ones, and you feel loved. My mom died a really horrible death of lung cancer, and at the end, she was in a lot of pain. So knowing that she was okay was important to me. And then my biological mother showed up — that was all really nice. I never met her, but I felt a presence. You can’t tell that though the television though.
Now, let’s talk about Love Blows. This is just an amazing collaboration. Who came up with the idea?
Stanger: I came up with the idea. I wanted SallyAnn involved because she did Jersey Shore, and I envisioned this show to be in the same style. I just thought she was the perfect powerhouse to go into Chicago and turn it upside down. Chicago didn’t have it’s own reality TV show, which was really important.
These are people I work with — I’m like the head affiliate for matchmakers around the world. I’m the one generating leads, giving them advice, and training them. So Lisa used to fix me up — we were like sisters. One day, she told me the story about her husband who cheated on her with her best friend — and she stills works with both of them! Their kids are now training to take over the business. I was like, “Oh my god, this is a reality TV show.”
I originally sold the show in a different format to Bravo, but when I left Bravo, I took it back. SallyAnn reformatted it and came up with a better concept than what I had. It was just going to be a pilot at first, but of course, given the powerhouse that she is, she made it go straight to series. We’re super excited. It’s going to connect to viewers like The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Vanderpump Rules. It’s a show you can keep watching for two hours straight.
So you knew Lisa before you started developing the show?
Stanger: She’s someone I work with on a regular basis. All matchmakers work with me; we all work with each other. What’s great about this show is that you’re going to see this unveiling of the industry. You’re going to see behind the scenes of matchmaking, which is a real business that you cannot major in at college. The only place you can get certification is through my old assistant who owns the Matchmakers Institute in New York. You train with matchmakers. You shadow them, like other matchmakers have shadowed me. It’s cool because it’s always handed down generation after generation — the way Lisa plans on handing it down to her daughter Annie.
A lot of crazy things happen in these episodes, a lot of cliff-hanger drama. And I’m appearing in a lot of episodes, which is fun.
SallyAnn, you’ve produced a lot of shows about love and relationships. What do you think makes this one different?
Salsano: It’s actually real. There’s something about a family dynamic that you can’t change. If you combine the young and beautiful people on Vanderpump Rules with the drama of Flipping Out and the family dynamic of Cake Boss, then you get Love Blows — this show has it all. And it’s all coming from a place of helping other people find love.
Mixing Patti’s star power and expertise with their family dynamic is a recipe for success. Still, there’s a lot of disastrous moments behind the scenes too. It’s the stuff that reality shows are made of — and it’s completely authentic.
Shifting gears, let’s talk about digital matchmaking versus traditional matchmaking. Do you think singles are ready to get back to true matchmaking — where a matchmaker (instead of a website or app) sets them up on a date?
Stanger: Personal attention will never be defeated by an app. Ever! With a matchmaker, you have someone selecting potential partners for you and talking to you on a daily basis…versus an app that has no information! You don’t even know how tall they are, how many kids they have, if they’re divorced. That’s why matchmaking is older than prostitution — it’s as old as time.
Do you think the show could help bring back the matchmaking industry?
Stanger: I wanted to make it a major in college — where you could actually major in it and open your own business. The industry is really going to change in the next 10 years. We’ve already passed the two billion dollar mark — internationally, not just in the United States.
We’ve never been able to use FaceTime matchmaking because people want to hide their looks, their voices, their age, their height, and their weight. So that’s the next frontier: Will you FaceTime with somebody? Will you show them who you are in broad daylight without makeup on and your hair up?
That’s brilliant! Getting back to the show, Patti, we’d love to know a bit more about your role on-camera.
Stanger: You see a little bit of a softer side of me. I come in to help Annie, and I have to shut Lisa down because Lisa’s more of a screamer than I am in this particular season. On top of it, I go on three dates.
I’m still going to lose my cool because I’m Patti, but I’m not in charge, so it’s a different side of me. It’s hard because I’m used to calling the shots. I’m more like the therapist that comes in to fix the problems in the family.
I have a couple additional questions for you, SallyAnn. The last time we spoke, I asked you if there would be a reunion for the Jersey Shore cast…and then Reunion Road Trip happened!
Salsano: That had nothing to do with me. Oh my god, I would kill to do one — with the entire cast and have them talk about the past.
As you probably know, Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Pauly D have both been on the show Famously Single. Have you watched it?
Salsano: Of course. I watch this show and everything those cast members do. We have a group text going, and we always support each other. They’re like my children. They call me “Mom.” It makes me feel 900 years old, but it is what it is! There’s something different when you know somebody before anyone else did. I think you just kind of have a different bond with them and different insight into who they are.
Any final words about Love Blows?
Salsano: Just watch it!
Stanger: You need to watch it live. We have this expression on WE tv: “Live or Die.” You’re going to get tips about what to do if you want to open your own business, if you’re dating someone and it’s not working out, if you want to get back in the game after a divorce. People date on Saturdays or Sundays, so they need to tune in on Friday night! They need to have these tips in their arsenal. We can basically be your dating coaches.
Check out the buzz for yourself by watching the premiere of Love Blows on WE tv TONIGHT at 10/9c!
These celebrity parents have finally come to an agreement over the custody of their son Julian. According to UsMagazine.com, Robin Thicke and Paula Patton will each have equal time with their son and share expenses such as tuition for private school. Patton filed for a celebrity divorce from Thicke back in 2014. There has been family drama that has caused custody problems in the past, including allegations of domestic and child abuse that has teared the family apart over the years. In a twist of events, Thicke and girlfriend April Love Geary recently announced they are expecting a celebrity baby soon, which may have caused the former celebrity couple to make amends.
There’s no lack of drama in this celebrity news, although maybe some of it has been put on the back burner now. What are some ways to keep personal drama from affecting your children?
Don’t let personal drama that you are experiencing affect your children. Here are some ways to keep your kids drama-free:
1. Let them know what’s happening without biases: Try giving your child an over view of what’s happening without using language that allows them to pick a side. Biases will only cause them to turn on other, which will only cause more drama.
2. Let family members or friends babysit: Sometimes it’s best to let family members watch your children while your flustered. Family members or friends will hopefully be understanding of your current problems and help you by watching your children while you work out your issues.
This Bachelor in Paradise couple have released their daughter’s name! According to UsMagazine.com, the Reality TV stars named their daughter Emerson Avery Tolbert and have given her the nickname Emmy. Roper posted a photo of her newborn daughter on her Instagram while also promoting her baby blanket from Highway 3. This celebrity mom is already showering her baby with love!
This celebrity baby name is super cute! What are some ways to compromise about baby names with your partner?
Coming up with your child’s name is a team effort as parents. There may be some baby names that you and your partner may not agree on, but here are some ways you can compromise:
1. Create nicknames: If your partner chooses a name, create nicknames by shortening the name. This way you will have a special name for your bundle of joy.
2. Call dibs on your next child’s name: As silly as this suggestion may sound, make an agreement with your partner that you will name or let your partner name the next child that you have. If you only plan on having one child, make a deal to name the next family pet!
3. Realize it’s one of the many battles: Picking a name for your child might be one of the many disagreements you have while parenting together. Since this might be one of the many battles, wait for one that you may feel more passionate about.
What are some cute baby names? Leave your favorites in the comments!