As much as we wish it weren’t true, TheBachelor doesn’t always end with a fairy tale. Sadly, such is the case for celebrity couple Nick Viall and Vanessa Grimaldi. After being engaged for several months, the couple announced their split in August and embraced single life. In a recent celebrity interview, Viall finally opened up about being single. According to UsMagazine.com, Viall said, “It’s never fun, right? I don’t know. Being single kind of sucks. But what can you do?”
This celebrity break-up talk has us feeling bad for this Bachelor. What are some ways to embrace the single life after a split?
Break-ups are always tough and can be hard to handle. While there is no magic cure to the pain of heartbreak, here are a few ways to embrace single life:
1. Focus on you: There is no better time to spoil yourself and learn about who you are, than when you are single. When you become single, you are flooded with a large amount of free time. This can be overwhelming and disheartening if you don’t know how to fill that time. So, instead, spend this time trying new things and learning about yourself.
2. Be with your friends: Being in a relationship sometimes means that you have less time to be with your friends. When you are single though, you have endless time to be with your friends and catch up. They are the ones who will carry you through this break up and stand by your side no matter what. So, take this time to be with your squad and live it up.
3. Travel: What better way to move on from a break-up than to travel the world. Take some days off of work and live it up in a new town, new country, new scenery. Any place you go will be uplifting to your soul and will help you embrace single life even more.
Is there ever a time where there isn’t a ton of drama in Bachelor Nation? Bachelor in Paradisestar Danielle Lombard recently disclosed some juicy celebrity news. In a recent interview, she says that Dean Unglert, who simultaneously dated Lombard and Kristina Shulman during the show, was encouraged to cut ties with Lomboard in the finale of the show. Unglert, who originally found interest in Schulman, flip flopped between the two girls this season. According to UsMagazine.com, Lombard says that Unglert is infamous for constantly changing his mind, and relationships are no exception. She further disclosed that the producers of the show make it seem like there’s always a greater opportunity to meet someone new and connect with somebody else. Sounds fishy!
This celebrity news continues the ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ drama from the most recent season. What are some ways to know if you’re respected by your S.O. in a relationship?
Dean is definitely looking sketchy after the nation watched him mess around with both Danielle and Kristina. This kind of situation is totally unfair — in order to prevent getting disrespected by your significant other, check out Cupid’s advice:
1. Communicate often: If you’re speculating that your partner is being dishonest, the best way to figure that out is through communication. If they aren’t communicating with you very often, or they don’t seem super serious about your relationship, it may be a cause for concern. Sit your significant other down and talk everything out — after all, it’s better to be safe than sorry.
2. Talk to your friends: Though sometimes it’s better to avoid the opinions others have on your relationship, this may be a time where you should lean on their advice. If your friends or loved ones have been around you and your partner, ask them how they feel about them. Do they think they’re disrespectful? Or do they think you two go well together? Take their thoughts into consideration.
3. Listen to your gut: At the end of the day, your instincts will never guide you in the wrong direction. If you truly feel that something’s off, don’t torture yourself by being in a toxic relationship. When it comes down to it, the relationship may not be meant to be, and that’s completely okay.
What are some of your tips for figuring out if you’re being disrespected in your relationship? Share your thoughts below.
Ashley laconetti doesn’t make dating her first priority. According to UsMagazine.com, The Bachelor alum is too busy to go on random dates after she’s done recording her Almost Famous podcast. The single celebrity joked that she would rather have God drop a husband in her lap than go on dates with strangers. We bet that laconetti will someday get lucky with love!
Although we can’t predict when you will meet the next person you’ll be in a relationship with, we can help by giving you some advice about opening up your schedule for date nights:
1. Free up your weekend nights: The best opportunity to go on date with a busy schedule would be your weekends. Many fun venues usually have events that you and your date can enjoy on Saturday. Sundays are good for restaurants specials and maybe brunch specials depending on what you and your date want to do.
2. Try finishing up work projects during week: Tackle work projects during the week to allow you to enjoy your weekend. It might be easier said than done, but you will be thankful when you have a fun date to enjoy on the weekend!
3. Take advantage of the holidays: The holidays are really good for date nights! Most work offices will give their workers time off. Take advantage of your free time by planning a date night with someone new!
How can you free up your schedule for date nights? Let our busy readers know in the comments!
Bad news for those rooting for Nick Viall and Vanessa Grimaldi to get married soon. The celebrity couple has split up! According to EOnline.com, The Bachelor couple shared a joint statement on their celebrity break-up and there’s a great amount of heartbreak for the both of them. Before their split, the Reality TV stars were determined to not let the Bachelor curse effect their relationship. We hope the two can find love again and maybe star on Bachelor in Paradisein the future.
This celebrity news is upsetting to hear! What are some benefits of sharing your break up news with your ex vs. doing it alone.
Telling people that your relationship has ended is upsetting. Depending how the relationship ended, you might find yourself able to break the news with your former partner. Here are the perks of sharing your break up news with your ex compared to doing it alone:
1. You’ve ended on good terms: There’s a good chance you ended your relationship on good terms if your ex is willing to spread the news about your split. Most exes are too hurt to come together to share bad news about their former relationship. It’s a good sign that they want what’s best for the both of you.
2. You can be civil from now on: Ending things together will allow you to be civil in the future, instead of being spiteful or sad about the break up. You do not have to be best friends with your ex, but it’s good that you can move on from the relationship without any emotional bruises.
3. People will respect how you both handled it: It’s a sign of maturity that you can both stay strong and help each other work toward a new beginning by ending things together. People may ask if there’s a chance you may get back together. That’s another discussion you can have if you both change your mind about breaking up.
What do you think the future holds for these two celebrities? Let us know in the comments!
Television producer SallyAnn Salsano and famous matchmaker Patti Stanger have teamed up to create a new reality TV show on WE tv called Love Blows, which follows the drama of a Chicago family’s matchmaking business. In our exclusive celebrity interview, Salsano and Stanger chat about their show, previous television projects, and today’s dating world.
Read and listen to this celebrity interview from the masterminds behind the matchmaking reality TV show Love Blows!
SallyAnn, we last spoke about Martha and Snoop’s Potluck Dinner, soI have to start off with saying congratulations because that’s a tremendous success and your first Emmy nomination! How does that make you feel?
Salsano: I’m super proud of that. They are such power houses, superstars, and household names worldwide. Working with them — there’s almost nothing they won’t do. They are super dedicated 24/7 and on set with you morning, noon, and night. And creatively, it’s really fun. We really had a great time.
You’ve said that there are a lot of commonalties between them, even though people may view them as so different. Do you think that played a role in the show’s success?
Salsano: There’s all this hullabaloo now in our world about different people and people being against each other. If the country was more like this show, we’d be in a better place. If you like someone, nothing brings you together more than a good meal and good conversation. Just get together and have a good time! It doesn’t matter where you’re from, where you’re raised, or what you’re like. At the end of the day, we all like to eat, laugh, and have fun. That’s basically what this show’s about.
Absolutely – great point. Patti, last month, you were on Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry, and you shared that your adoptive mother was really good at giving you advice. What was that experience like?
Stanger: It’s not so much what he says and how he says it. It’s more like, when you’re in the room, there’s a strong energy. You feel the presence of your loved one. He’s a guy that brings in the energy of your loved ones, and you feel loved. My mom died a really horrible death of lung cancer, and at the end, she was in a lot of pain. So knowing that she was okay was important to me. And then my biological mother showed up — that was all really nice. I never met her, but I felt a presence. You can’t tell that though the television though.
Now, let’s talk about Love Blows. This is just an amazing collaboration. Who came up with the idea?
Stanger: I came up with the idea. I wanted SallyAnn involved because she did Jersey Shore, and I envisioned this show to be in the same style. I just thought she was the perfect powerhouse to go into Chicago and turn it upside down. Chicago didn’t have it’s own reality TV show, which was really important.
These are people I work with — I’m like the head affiliate for matchmakers around the world. I’m the one generating leads, giving them advice, and training them. So Lisa used to fix me up — we were like sisters. One day, she told me the story about her husband who cheated on her with her best friend — and she stills works with both of them! Their kids are now training to take over the business. I was like, “Oh my god, this is a reality TV show.”
I originally sold the show in a different format to Bravo, but when I left Bravo, I took it back. SallyAnn reformatted it and came up with a better concept than what I had. It was just going to be a pilot at first, but of course, given the powerhouse that she is, she made it go straight to series. We’re super excited. It’s going to connect to viewers like The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Vanderpump Rules. It’s a show you can keep watching for two hours straight.
So you knew Lisa before you started developing the show?
Stanger: She’s someone I work with on a regular basis. All matchmakers work with me; we all work with each other. What’s great about this show is that you’re going to see this unveiling of the industry. You’re going to see behind the scenes of matchmaking, which is a real business that you cannot major in at college. The only place you can get certification is through my old assistant who owns the Matchmakers Institute in New York. You train with matchmakers. You shadow them, like other matchmakers have shadowed me. It’s cool because it’s always handed down generation after generation — the way Lisa plans on handing it down to her daughter Annie.
A lot of crazy things happen in these episodes, a lot of cliff-hanger drama. And I’m appearing in a lot of episodes, which is fun.
SallyAnn, you’ve produced a lot of shows about love and relationships. What do you think makes this one different?
Salsano: It’s actually real. There’s something about a family dynamic that you can’t change. If you combine the young and beautiful people on Vanderpump Rules with the drama of Flipping Out and the family dynamic of Cake Boss, then you get Love Blows — this show has it all. And it’s all coming from a place of helping other people find love.
Mixing Patti’s star power and expertise with their family dynamic is a recipe for success. Still, there’s a lot of disastrous moments behind the scenes too. It’s the stuff that reality shows are made of — and it’s completely authentic.
Shifting gears, let’s talk about digital matchmaking versus traditional matchmaking. Do you think singles are ready to get back to true matchmaking — where a matchmaker (instead of a website or app) sets them up on a date?
Stanger: Personal attention will never be defeated by an app. Ever! With a matchmaker, you have someone selecting potential partners for you and talking to you on a daily basis…versus an app that has no information! You don’t even know how tall they are, how many kids they have, if they’re divorced. That’s why matchmaking is older than prostitution — it’s as old as time.
Do you think the show could help bring back the matchmaking industry?
Stanger: I wanted to make it a major in college — where you could actually major in it and open your own business. The industry is really going to change in the next 10 years. We’ve already passed the two billion dollar mark — internationally, not just in the United States.
We’ve never been able to use FaceTime matchmaking because people want to hide their looks, their voices, their age, their height, and their weight. So that’s the next frontier: Will you FaceTime with somebody? Will you show them who you are in broad daylight without makeup on and your hair up?
That’s brilliant! Getting back to the show, Patti, we’d love to know a bit more about your role on-camera.
Stanger: You see a little bit of a softer side of me. I come in to help Annie, and I have to shut Lisa down because Lisa’s more of a screamer than I am in this particular season. On top of it, I go on three dates.
I’m still going to lose my cool because I’m Patti, but I’m not in charge, so it’s a different side of me. It’s hard because I’m used to calling the shots. I’m more like the therapist that comes in to fix the problems in the family.
I have a couple additional questions for you, SallyAnn. The last time we spoke, I asked you if there would be a reunion for the Jersey Shore cast…and then Reunion Road Trip happened!
Salsano: That had nothing to do with me. Oh my god, I would kill to do one — with the entire cast and have them talk about the past.
As you probably know, Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Pauly D have both been on the show Famously Single. Have you watched it?
Salsano: Of course. I watch this show and everything those cast members do. We have a group text going, and we always support each other. They’re like my children. They call me “Mom.” It makes me feel 900 years old, but it is what it is! There’s something different when you know somebody before anyone else did. I think you just kind of have a different bond with them and different insight into who they are.
Any final words about Love Blows?
Salsano: Just watch it!
Stanger: You need to watch it live. We have this expression on WE tv: “Live or Die.” You’re going to get tips about what to do if you want to open your own business, if you’re dating someone and it’s not working out, if you want to get back in the game after a divorce. People date on Saturdays or Sundays, so they need to tune in on Friday night! They need to have these tips in their arsenal. We can basically be your dating coaches.
Check out the buzz for yourself by watching the premiere of Love Blows on WE tv TONIGHT at 10/9c!
This Bachelor in Paradise couple have released their daughter’s name! According to UsMagazine.com, the Reality TV stars named their daughter Emerson Avery Tolbert and have given her the nickname Emmy. Roper posted a photo of her newborn daughter on her Instagram while also promoting her baby blanket from Highway 3. This celebrity mom is already showering her baby with love!
This celebrity baby name is super cute! What are some ways to compromise about baby names with your partner?
Coming up with your child’s name is a team effort as parents. There may be some baby names that you and your partner may not agree on, but here are some ways you can compromise:
1. Create nicknames: If your partner chooses a name, create nicknames by shortening the name. This way you will have a special name for your bundle of joy.
2. Call dibs on your next child’s name: As silly as this suggestion may sound, make an agreement with your partner that you will name or let your partner name the next child that you have. If you only plan on having one child, make a deal to name the next family pet!
3. Realize it’s one of the many battles: Picking a name for your child might be one of the many disagreements you have while parenting together. Since this might be one of the many battles, wait for one that you may feel more passionate about.
What are some cute baby names? Leave your favorites in the comments!
More baby news from another Bachelor in Paradisecouple has been released! Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert are now are celebrity parents to their newborn baby girl. According to EOnline.com, their daughter weighed in at 6 lbs., 8.8 oz. and 20 inches long. The Reality TV stars were not expecting their child until September, but their bundle of joy was born August 17, 2017 at 10:03 a.m. Congratulations to the happy parents!
In this celebrity baby news, Bachelor Nation has grown by one! What are some ways to prepare your relationship for a first child?
Getting ready for a first child can be exciting for you and your partner. Here are some ways you can prepare for your newest family member:
1. Plan a baby budget: For the first few months of having your first child, plan a budget that you and your partner believe is reasonable for your baby. Decide how much you want to spend on baby food and diapers and other accessories the baby may need. Planning a budget will keep you burden free of spending habits.
3. Ask family for help: It never hurts to have extra hands helping you prepare for your first child. Ask your parents and your partner’s parents for suggestions on how you can get ready for your new baby!
How can you get ready for a first child? Let us know in the comments!